Evaclean’s cutting-edge, lithium-ion battery-powered electrostatic sprayers provide a whole new way to attack the problem. A ‘game-changing’ approach that arms every technician with powerful tools and technology to protect your facility with 360 degrees of electrostatic spraying coverage, while saving time and money.
The problem with traditional methods of disinfecting and sanitizing is that they are time-consuming, labor-intensive, and expensive.
Our solution to this problem is the Protexus PX300ES backpack electrostatic sprayer. This innovative device allows you to clean areas quickly and efficiently without having to use harmful chemicals or spend hours scrubbing away at stubborn stains.
With an easy-to-use interface, our backpack electrostatic sprayers make it possible for anyone in your facility to easily clean any surface without straining their back or breaking a sweat.
Why Choose Protexus?
– Evaclean is the only manufacturer that offers a full line of backpack electrostatic sprayers. You’re not restricted to just one for your facility’s needs–you can choose different models, with an array of features and options.
– Protexus is also the industry leader in innovation when it comes to electrostatic sprayers saving you time, money, and energy while eliminating the risk of cross-contamination on your premises.
Protexus PX300ES Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer Features
– A powerful, lightweight, and versatile backpack electrostatic sprayer designed for professional use.
The ergonomic design offers an effortless performance with less strain on your back during long cleaning jobs in hard-to-reach places. Includes exclusive features like twin trigger nozzles for maximum control, LED warning lights, and a shoulder strap.
With its ergonomic design, it’s lightweight at just over 6kg (13lbs) making it easy for anyone to use without compromising on results! It can be used on all types of surfaces including carpets, upholstery, wood flooring, and more.
Benefits of Touchless Disinfection and Sanitizing
– Protexus PX300ES Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer is perfect for use in schools, hotels, hospitals, and other commercial establishments as it’s designed to be a powerful tool with the benefits of being lightweight and versatile.
With its ergonomic design, this backpack electrostatic sprayer will provide an even, level misting for touchless disinfection that will not drip on vertical surfaces.
– The Protexus PX300ES Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer is perfect for those who have jobs in hard-to-reach places and need a lightweight sprayer with the power of an upright machine. The twin trigger nozzles give you maximum control over your application
– The Protexus PX400ES Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer offers the same features as Protexus PX300ES Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer but with an additional 20% of the flow to help you reach those extra hard-to-reach places or for those bigger jobs.
– The Protexus PX600ES Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer is the pro’s choice when it comes to backpack electrostatic sprayers. With a flow rate of just over 13 gallons per minute, this unit will keep you working for longer without having to stop and refill or change tanks for larger areas.
– In addition, its ergonomic design features allow for ease of use in any environment without cables and hoses for efficient disinfecting and sanitizing.
• Reduction in the amount of time it takes to spray an area than traditional cleaning
• Eliminates respiratory hazards by using a hose-less, battery-powered device
• Maintains surface quality without overspray or staining
• Increased safety and mobility with a lightweight design
• Save Time: one person can cover the same area that two people would with traditional spraying methods
• Consistent Results: Eliminates the uneven coverage of manual spraying methods
• A game-changing approach that arms every technician with powerful tools and technology to protect your facilities
• Easy control of the sprayer, battery power, and lightweight design means a faster job for your technicians
• Provides 360-degree electrostatic spraying coverage with less product waste
• The Evaclean Protexus PX300ES Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer is environmentally friendly
• Powerful lithium-ion battery means no need to recharge in the middle of a job
• Incredibly lightweight and includes a handle for easy carrying
• Ease of use for the operator for optimal and professional disinfecting and sanitizing
• Better coverage to reach all surfaces for touchless disinfection and sanitizing
• Save time without sacrificing quality
• 4 Hour continuous run time lithium battery
• Maximize Efficiency with the ability to Disinfect or Sanitize up to 4x greater surface area than traditional cleaning programs in no additional time
• 60db. so it’s a quiet performer
• Illuminates work surface for precise coverage
PURTABS ESPT3.3G Disinfecting Tabs (sold separately) dissolve quickly in water to create a sanitizer that can be applied to hard surfaces and will not require rinsing, which is NSF-D2 certified for food contact with an 8000 square foot range per Protexus PX300ES Backpack
Sectors for Use
- Gyms, Health Clubs, Spas, and Salons
- Daycares, schools, universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores
- Theatres, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotel and Cruise Ships
- Building Services Contractors
Does the sprayer have a safety certification?
All Protexus sprayers have ETL Certification which is the equivalent to UL and certifies that the products have met all the minimum safety standard requirements established by OSHA and carried out by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories.
The selection of either certification largely comes down to the ETL having a larger pool of testing facilities and the ability to process registrations faster than UL. Neither carries any benefit over the other.
How many square feet will one 32 oz tank of the sprayer cover?
This backpack sprayer will cover approximately 8000 square feet with one tank of fluid. The surface of the area you are spraying and the nozzle setting affect how much it covers.
Is it safe to use EvaClean System around desktops, keyboards, laptops, monitors, and phones?
EvaClean can be used around standard office equipment such as laptops, desktops, keyboards, and monitors but should not be applied directly to any sensitive electronics. Before applying, reference the equipment manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and disinfecting.
Will using PURTABS or PUR•ONE around fabrics stain them?
Unlike bleach, PURTABS and PUR•ONE do not discolor fabrics. They should not be used on non-colorfast fabrics, wool or silk fabrics, or any fabric with a special finish. If applying around fabrics, test on an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Why should I choose electrostatic disinfection over other methods?
• It’s totally touch-free – just point and spray for complete disinfection!
• The application is efficient and controlled, helping avoid over spraying or overuse of disinfectants.
• You’ll save time – on average there’s an 80% time savings over traditional disinfecting methods.
• It covers up to 3x more surfaces than using sprays/wipes and other disinfecting methods with 360° disinfecting & sanitizing of those surfaces.
• When used at a 1076PPM (parts per million) dilution, the system is effective at killing the virus that causes COVID-19.
PX300ES Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Reviews
Here are what customers have to say about the Evaclean Protexus PX300ES Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer:
• It has a great battery and sprays great, great tank Volume.
• This is a great product. It’s easy to use, and everyone wants to use it as their go to equipment for disinfection.
• The Electrostatic sprayer is a great addition to keeping our school and staff healthier. Its easy-to-use and long-lasting battery make it enjoyable to clean with sanitary techniques.
• Compared to my previous sprayer, which was 3 gallons and took me 1 hour to finish with, the Protexus PX300ES is much easier with its 1/2 gallon capacity.
• We have been using the sprayer and tabs for a few months now, and we love it. It has allowed us to significantly shorten disinfection cycles while also working surfaces we never had access to before- ropes, sandbags outside of our buildings, matting/floors in our offices, and locker rooms. We use it on all the other equipment