composite breathable moisture permeable film+g45PPPE(g55+g45)
pressure rubber strip (Level 4)
* Level 4: High risk, to be used, for example, during long, fluid intense procedures, surgery, when pathogen resistance is needed or infectious diseases are suspected (non-airborne)
* Used in HIGH risk situations
* Prevents all fluid penetration for up to 1 hour
* May prevent VIRUS penetration for up to 1 hour
* In addition to the other tests conducted under levels 1-3, barrier level performance is tested with a simulated blood containing a virus. If no virus is found at the end of the test, the gown passes.
Pathogen resistance, Infectious diseases (non-airborne), Large amounts of fluid exposure over long periods