PP+PE,45G (Level 2)
* Level 2: Low risk, to be used, for example, during blood draw, suturing, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), or a pathology lab.
* Used in LOW risk situations
* Provides a barrier to larger amounts of fluid penetration through splatter and some fluid exposure through soaking
* Two tests are conducted to assess barrier protection performance:
* Water impacting the surface of the gown material
* Pressurizing the material
Blood draw from a vein, Suturing, Intensive care unit, Pathology lab